By using this website you are expressly accepting the Terms of Service as being the latest version. ARTIA INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. reserves the right to modify the Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice. Irrespective of any prior notice, the continued used of the services constitutes your acceptance of any such changes.
The Terms of Service herein substitute a contract, the sole agreement between the parties, creating rights and obligations benefiting, respectively binding the parties, and must be performed in good faith. All the Clients/Users of the services are subject to these Terms of Service, therefore the use of services entails the unconditional and full acceptance of the provisions set forth herein.
The service supplier is ARTIA INTERNATIONAL S.R.L., hereinafter referred to as "ip-api", a registered business under the Romanian laws in effect, having its statutory seat in Bld. Decebal 28, Bucharest, Romania, incorporated with the Bucharest Trade Registry under No. J40/12390/2011 , with the unique registration ID (CIF) RO29237219.
The relationship between the parties is governed by the Romanian laws pertaining the consumer protection the 130/2000 Government Ordinance (OG) regarding the consumer protection and regarding execution and performance of remote agreements, the 296/2004 Law regarding the Consumer Rights, the 363/2007 Law regarding unfair merchant practices in their relationship with the consumers and the harmonization of regulations with the European consumer protection laws, the 365/2002 Law regarding the electronic trade.
By using the services, the Clients/Users expressly agree to provide real, accurate, actual and complete information about themselves. The services that ARTIA INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. supply to its Clients/Users is strictly conditioned by the accuracy of the data provided by the Client/User on the order form.
ARTIA INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. may vary at any time the content of the website, without prior notice to the Clients/Users of services. ARTIA INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. may also limit the access of Clients/Users to the website or parts of it. The right to terminate/cease the service providing in the event of Clients/Users payment refusal or violation any article in these Terms of Service may not be held against ARTIA INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. by the Client/User.
By using the website/services supplied by ARTIA INTERNATIONAL S.R.L., the Clients/Users are solely responsible for all the activities entailed by the use. They are liable for any material and/or moral damages caused to ip-api, website, services or any third party with which ip-api has entered into any agreement with, in pursuance of the applicable Romanian laws.
The client agrees that ip-api may hold client data submitted to us in electronic or material form for an unlimited period of time (unless explicitly requested by the client). ip-api will not sell on or give away any data to any third party. ip-api agrees that only ip-api staff are able to access client data.
Use of Your API key
- You must not use the Service for any illegal or abusive purposes.
- You are solely responsible for the security of your API key.
- Our service shall only be used in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- The ip-api pro API is provided "as is" and "as available".
- The API is subject to change and may be modified from time to time.
- You must not use an excessive amount (DoS) of API requests and querying. What is considered excessive is decided at the sole discretion of ip-api.
- ip-api reserves the right to block the use of the API entirely for specific IP addresses, or disable specific API keys, if they are deemed by ip-api to be using the API in an excessive or abusive manner. (example of abusive manner: querying all possible IPv4 addresses)
Payment and Billing
- The ip-api pro Service is a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service). You pay in advance for a subscription to the Service.
- There is no commitment. You can stop paying at any time, your API key will simply be disabled when your subscription runs out.
- Your will never be charged automatically.
- The Client agrees not to reproduce, multiply, copy, sell, resell any service or service component without the ip-api's prior consent.
Prices and Billing
The prices listed on ip-api do not include VAT. The invoices are issued in RON for Romanian citizens and companies, or are issued in EUR for international citizens or companies.
According to Art. 155 of 571/2003 Law the invoice must include at least the following details:
- the invoice serial number
- the invoice issuing date
- the name, address and tax registration number of the invoice issuer
- the name, address of the private individual and also the tax registration number in case the Client is a company
- the name of the service(s)
- the gross value of the services
- the VAT charge, or when applicable, a mention regarding the VAT exemption
- the VAT amount, for taxable services
The invoices issued by ip-api are delivered by email and comply with the above regulations as hard copies. Should the Client's accountant require a hard copy to be sent over by ip-api, there are two options available:
- Personal pick-up from our office during the business hours
- Delivery by courier: please contact us for international invoice expeditions costs
There are no refunds.
Cancellation and Termination of Service
- You may at any time end your subscription. All your data, including your API key, will be removed.
- Any abuse of the ip-api pro Service will lead to termination of your API key. ip-api reserves the right to decide what is considered abuse of the Service.
Neither party will be reponsible for any delays in it's actions or inactions governed by these Terms of Services if they are caused by phenomena out of it's control including but not limited to acts of war, state Government actions, internet disruptions, destructive natural phenomena, embargoes, sabotage, work conflicts.
When invoking the Force Majeure ip-api and/or the Client must:
- notify the other party
- must make all reasonable diligences to limit the effects of the incident
If ip-api fails to provide it's services to the Client for a timespan of over 30 days, the Client may choose to end the commercial agreement binding the two parties. ip-api will not be in any way liable should such incident would occur.
Changes to Terms of Service
These Terms of Service may be updated from time to time without prior notice. The current Terms of Service are always available at https://signup.ip-api.com/terms
- The ip-api pro Service is provided "as is" and "as available".
- ip-api reserves the right to modify the Service from time to time at any time, including adding and removing features.
- ip-api reserves the right to discontinue the Service at any time after a notice via email.
- ip-api reserves the right to change the prices for the Service and any connected extra services at any time.
- ip-api gives no warranties regarding the correctness of the data provided with the Service.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that ip-api shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the ip-api pro service.
- Any decisions or claims you make based on data from the ip-api pro Service are your sole responsibility. ip-api shall not be held liable for any such decisions or claims.
- In no event shall ip-api's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
- You agree to immediately notify ip-api of any unauthorized use of your API key or any other breach of security known to you.
If any part of this Terms of Service would be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms of Service shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This contract shall be governed by the law of Romania. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this contract, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be solved by a Court in Romania.